State-of-the-Art Equipment in Orem, Provo & Surrounding Areas
Working drains are an essential part of your plumbing system. At MAC Plumbing, we offer drain cleaning in American Fork, Orem, Provo, and surrounding areas for virtually any clog. Our plumbers are equipped with state-of-the-art tools, including a brand new hydrojetting machine to safely and efficiently clear any clog in your drains.
Our skilled technicians are ready to answer your call to (801) 850-0067 for help with any clog in any drain.
Clearing Problem Drains
A clog in a drain can cause unpleasant odors and make it difficult to use the sink or shower. If a drain is moving slower than normal, emitting a bad odor, or experiencing frequent clogs, call for drain cleaning in American Fork. Allowing the problem to continue can enable a larger plumbing issue to develop, which may require a more expensive repair.
How Do Clogs Happen?
Any clog in a drain can create an unpleasant smell and potential health concern. Most drain clogs are caused by a buildup of debris inside the drain over time. The best solution for any clog depends on what is clogging the drain. The specific causes of clogs vary depending on where they are located.
Drain clogs are frequently caused by:
- Kitchen sinks – Kitchen drains often become clogged with food scraps, oil, grease, or silverware dropped down the drain.
- Bathroom sinks – Hair, soap scum, toothpaste, and beauty products are common causes of clogs in bathroom sink drains.
- Showers and tubs – Hair is the biggest culprit in drain clogs in the shower or bathtub. Soap scum buildup is also common in showers and tubs.
- Toilets – An overuse of toilet paper or flushing non-flushable items down the drain can cause the toilet to clog and overflow.
- Laundry drains – The cause of clogs in laundry drains is often detergent residue and lint.
- Outdoor drains – Clogs in outdoor drains are often caused by leaves, twigs, small rocks, dirt, and sand.
Why Choose Hydrojetting?
A clog can happen anywhere in the drain system from just inside the drain to the main sewer line. The best method for clearing a clog depends on what is causing the blockage and where the clog is located. Some clogs respond well to traditional drain snaking, while others require a tougher approach. Hydrojetting uses highly pressurized water to blast away clogs inside drains and the main sewer line.
The benefits of hydrojetting include:
If you have frequent drain clogs, hydrojetting may provide a lasting solution. Some drains that are heavily used and clog often may benefit from regular drain cleaning services to prevent future problems.
- Clean work, great communication, and one more happy customer. I compared prices with a local "big box" retailer and their associated local installers and their price was significantly higher. I went local and am very happy with my decision.- Richard C.
The technicians at MAC Plumbing are equipped for fast and effective drain cleaning in American Fork. We will inspect your drain to find what is causing your clog and discuss the options for clearing it and keeping your drains running smoothly.
Get in touch with us at (801) 850-0067 for help with any drain clog.
Family Owned & Operated
24/7 Emergency Services
GAF Certified Technicians