Exterior Plumbing Services in Orem, Provo & Surrounding Areas
At MAC Plumbing, we are equipped to take care of virtually any issue with your indoor or outdoor plumbing in American Fork, Orem, Provo, and surrounding areas. We are fully licensed, insured, and have more than two decades of plumbing experience. You can feel completely confident in our ability to manage any outdoor plumbing installation or repair.
Call MAC Plumbing at (801) 850-0067 to book an appointment with our outdoor plumbing specialists.
Outdoor Plumbing Repair & Installation
When most people think about the plumbing system, the indoor components and fixtures are the first thing that comes to mind. However, a substantial amount of the plumbing system, and some of the most vital aspects, are located outside and underground. These components of your plumbing system need as much attention as those inside the house.
What do our outdoor plumbing services include?
- Main water lines – The main water line connects your home to the municipal water supply. A properly functioning main line is essential for delivering clean water to all your plumbing fixtures and appliances.
- Sewer lines – The sewer line carries waste from all your plumbing fixtures to the sewer system. A clog or damage to the line can cause property damage and a health hazard.
- Outdoor sinks and showers – The sinks and showers located outdoors can have the same type of problems as indoor plumbing fixtures, such as leaks and clogs.
- Sprinkler systems – Your underground sprinkler system keeps your trees, shrubs, and grass green and healthy. The components of these systems are vulnerable to cracks and leaks, which may require the attention of an experienced plumber.
- Hose fixtures – A leaking hose fixture can flood the yard and damage your landscape. Fixing leaks is important for conserving water and preserving your valuable plants and vegetation.
Many things can go wrong with outdoor plumbing in American Fork. Whether you have a clog in the sewer line, a break in the main water line, or a malfunctioning sprinkler system, outdoor plumbing problems can cause damage and increase your water bills. Although outdoor plumbing problems may be less noticeable, it is important to watch for signs of a problem and attend to repairs quickly.
Diagnosing the exact cause of outdoor plumbing issues can be even more challenging since most of your outdoor plumbing is located below the ground. A problem with underground sprinklers, sewer lines, and water lines requires a plumber with the right training and tools to diagnose the problem. An experienced plumber can locate the root cause of the problem and provide you with options for restoring your plumbing system.
- Clean work, great communication, and one more happy customer. I compared prices with a local "big box" retailer and their associated local installers and their price was significantly higher. I went local and am very happy with my decision.- Richard C.
The skilled technicians at MAC Plumbing offer exceptional service for any issue with your outdoor plumbing in American Fork. We are dedicated to top-quality work, exceptional service, and fair pricing. We offer clear communication throughout the process, including services in both English and Spanish, to provide the personal attention every customer deserves.
Please contact us at (801) 850-0067 for expert service and straightforward pricing.
Family Owned & Operated
24/7 Emergency Services
GAF Certified Technicians